Modifier keys not responding

  • From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2 <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:13:12 +0200

After a restart of my computer, my Ctrl, Shift, Alt keys don't seem to
be caught by emel. In keybindings, if I try to change the binding for
a key, it doesn't respond to these keys being pressed, and when I try
to use bindings with these keys, emel doesn't respond. It seems to do
'something' because if I try to use the various modifier keys on the
copy or move commands, the regular command isn't executed, as I would
think it would do if it just ignored my modifier keys.

Any idea what could be happening here?

Arve