Re: Menu icons disappeared

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:00:57 +1100

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 18:32:55 +0100
Giancarlo Bianchi <giancarlo.b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 05/01/2010 02:38, tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > What have you set for the emelFM2 configuration "show icons in menus" ?
> >

> I had theme, for both dialogs and menus, that worked previously.
> Switching to 'yes' makes icons display, anyway.
> What does 'theme' refers to?
It means: show menu icons, or not, in accord with gtk (system) property
"gtk-menu-images"

emelFM2 (in svn) now has a small process to ensure that property has been
registered, before using it.

 I suppose to the 'icons directory', so why
> with 'theme' anything is being shown?
> By the way, v0.7.1 in arch displays icons with 'theme' set.

Until now, the "gtk-menu-images" property was checked only for gtk >= 2.18.
That may have made a difference.