Re: Latest code...

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:38:39 +1000

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:55:56 -0500
Adam Krolnik <adam.krolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  From subversion...
>
> Without the mouse configuration and gestures enabled...
>
> the double click in output pane to open a file and the 'Open' menu don't
> work.
No problem with those things, here. Given that they're #defined to available
only when mouse-configuration is not, I wonder if a 'make clean' would fix it ?

> The key.alias stuff seems to have stopped working - looks like the code
> was updated since
> last time you suggested the key alias define and code additions.
The action name has changed to 'key.fake'. The enabling process is similarly
tweaked, there's now a
//#define WITH_KEYFAKE
to modify. (BTW there's a 'button.fake' for playing with - who knows if it
works ??)

> Also, the directory panes no longer clear when highlighted and typing
> begins.
I'm not quite sure what you're describing. If you mean selected text in a
directory path string, well then it's probably the path-completion genie in
play again.