Horizontal panes

  • From: Jeroen Maris <jamaris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 00:41:45 +0100

Hello all,

Since emelfm2 0.7.0, I get weird behaviour with horizontal panes.
Using a new configuration (I renamed my ~/.config/emelfm2), when I
open the settings (F12), go to the "Panes" category, and then check
the "use horizontal panes" option, save and restart emelfm2, only one
pane is visible. I have to toggle the "hide other pane" button once or
twice, before the second pane becomes available. This is very
irritating, because it means that I need to use the mouse. Also, the
visible pane is not "focused" at startup. I first need to click inside
the pane for the arrow keys to work on the files and folders. Pressing
tab doesn't switch focus.

Any thoughts on this? A fix would be very much appreciated.

Greetings, Jeroen