Re: German translation

  • From: Ronny Steiner <sir.steiner@xxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:00:29 +0100

I don't mean the bold labels they are correct.
I mean the frame-labels like MISCELLANEOUS or STARTUP in the general-category.

See the last mail. There is an example and the po-file.

Thank you!!!!

Marcus von Appen schrieb:
On, Fri Jan 27, 2006, Ronny Steiner wrote:

Hi!

Sorry, I found that the translation with german specific characters is
not 100 percent correct.

Most of the messages are correct but if I use a german specific
character in the headlines (NOT categories) of the configuration pages
(i.e. tab completion) the same problem appears. And here also LC_CTYPE
changes doesn't work.

What do you mean with headlines here? Do you mean the labels of the Frames (e.g section "General" -> "Miscellaneous"), the bold label that section ("General") or what?

All the other display of messages or filenames with these characters
seems to be correct with the patch!

Any ideas?

Some rough ideas, but I need more information :-).

Regards
Marcus