GTK bugs

  • From: Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:14:43 +0100

Hi all,

I switched yesterday to Fedora 8 coming with GTK 2.12.1 and I've
noticed a couple of glitches:

- sometimes, the lift on the right of any panel, disappears for no
reason when browsing. The only way to browse files at the end of the
list is to use PgUP/PgDown, the mousewheel won't do anything. e2 needs
to be restarted.

-the button to raise the output window sometimes doesn't do anything.

These glitches are not triggered by a specific method ; they tend to
appear after a while randomly.

--
Grégory SCHMITT <mailto:gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>