Re: Folder creation bug

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:43:51 +1000

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:16:29 -0400
Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Using emelFM2 build 1722, I have observed a few bugs regarding the
> folder creation dialog box:
>
> - Creating a folder is ok, creating another one in the same instance of
> emelFM2 is not.
> - The info section on the creation of the 2nd folder doesn't collapse
> properly.

You could try the updated mkdir dialog file now in svn.

I can't test it here ATM, due to crashes all over the place ;-( I just updated
my distro, and am now getting lots of the sort of X errors reported recently
for ubuntu 9.04 and debian testing. Thread-locking is not working properly. I'm
not sure if it's e2 itself, or gtk 2.16 (again) or glibc or xlib (actually
libxcb, now) or X server. My current favourite is libxcb (some significant
changes there, between previous and current versions, and still a long TODO).
If I turn out to be correct about this, we're pretty much stuffed until they
fix it (or else recode emelFM2 to use just 1 thread, YUK).