Folder creation bug

  • From: Grégory SCHMITT <gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:16:29 -0400

Hi all,

Using emelFM2 build 1722, I have observed a few bugs regarding the
folder creation dialog box:

- Creating a folder is ok, creating another one in the same instance of
emelFM2 is not.
- The info section on the creation of the 2nd folder doesn't collapse
properly.

Example: in my home, I create a folder "foobar". The info section works
properly, telling me the folder can be created when it can and can't be
created when it can't (i.e. folder with no character at all). Pressing
ok will create the folder.

Right after, I try to create a 2nd folder (location doesn't matter):
creation is always declared as not possible (whatever the name is) by
the info section, pressing ok will indeed result in nothing being
created. The info section also doesn( collapse properly : it won't
re-appear after being collapsed.

OS: Debian Lenny, stock configuration.

--
Grégory SCHMITT <mailto:gy.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>