Re: Feature request- Pause updating

  • From: Geoff <capsthorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:24:55 +0000

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:54:56 +1100
<tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

> Gtk recognises <Ctrl>click to toggle selection of a focused treeview row.

ah .. well a quick test on /usr/lib suggests that so long as I have once
selected a file, then the skipping stops even after I unselect it in this way.
This holds true (so far), even if, after unselecting, I use the scroll bar to
bring a different set of files into view in the pane.

<snip>

> I'm thinking it's time for some off-list exchanges of customised file(s) with
> extra debug messages.

Sure,

Geoff