Re: Feature request- Pause updating

  • From: Serge <omoikane@xxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:13:49 +0400

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:49:45 +1100
<tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Then we'll need to explore in some detail. Here, the treeview scroll
> positions are unchanged (gtk2) or sometimes very slightly changed
> (gtk3) whether or not "../" entry is present. Though IIRC there's a
> couple more tweaks since last post on this.
>
> BTW, re-selection after rename is not as bullet-proof as it should
> be, on gtk3 at least.
>
> Regards
> Tom

Hello.
Sorry to say that, but before tweaks and with '..' disabled list was
solid as rock when refreshing. Now position skips sometimes to the top
even with '..' option disabled. And one line moves are wrong things)
I am using old build for now.

--
Claws Mail version 3.8.1
Linux debian 3.2.0-4-rt-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Debian 3.2.53-2 x86_64