Re: Feature request- Pause updating

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:49:45 +1100

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 23:33:50 +0400
Serge <omoikane@xxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 06:52:25 +1100
> <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Another tweak committed. Seems better now.
>
> I don't see any changes, still the same.
> And, after two updates, list moves one line down, even if created file
> placed at the bottom, last line. The same one line movement happens
> sometimes when refreshing list by hotkey or renaming file's extension.

Then we'll need to explore in some detail. Here, the treeview scroll positions
are unchanged (gtk2) or sometimes very slightly changed (gtk3) whether or not
"../" entry is present. Though IIRC there's a couple more tweaks since last
post on this.

BTW, re-selection after rename is not as bullet-proof as it should be, on gtk3
at least.