Re: FEATUREREQUEST: also a couple

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:57:13 +0100

On 19/01/06, tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:17:10 +0100
> Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > 1. It would be nice to have the option of not showing backup files: *~,
> > *.bak, etc. Probably in the filters or alternatively in the settings.
> You can apply a name filter, specifying what to exclude, and check the
> 'invert' box.

True, however I can apply a name filter only to the active pane (correct me
if wrong) and repeat the same action, which is quite tedious - enter the
name filter, insert the correct backup file extensions (*~,*.bak), checking
the invert button -, for the second pane. Furthermore, emelFM2 does not seem
to save these minor tweaks and at the next start-up or after another crash
(by the way 0.1.4 is remarkably stable compared to 0.1.1) I have to start
all over again. Quite tedious. And having a settings option for all this
would be nice.

--
Liviu