Re: Enhancement request..xz support.

  • From: Charles A Edwards <eslrahc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:41:54 -0400

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:57:55 +1100
tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Adding formats to the plugins is not too complicated, though a little
> care is needed. 1. add something to the enumerator which indicates
> the respective formats (same in both plugins) 2. add to the various
> arrays that relate to that enum (in the corresponding order): pack
> commands unpack commands
>      file extensions
>      file mimetypes

I think I was missing the mimetype

> You can try the [un]pack plugins in svn. They now have essentially
> the same stuff as for tar.lzma, with s/lzma/xz/

Works for me with 2068

Thanks

BTY with this addition emelfm2 is now the Only fm or gui app that can
handle .xz archives without having to go through file-roller.

    Charles

--
Actual war is a very messy business.  Very, very messy business.
                -- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.0