Re: Crashes due to Pane 2 operations.

  • From: Geoff <capsthorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:06:44 +0000

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:14:53 -0500
Charles A Edwards <eslrahc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

> I was seeing the same behavior both in Pane 2 and with
> Info.
>
> I guessed that it might be an issue in ~/emelfm2.
> I deleted it and the problem disappeared with it.
>
> If you do want to be that drastic simply rename ~/emelfm2

Thanks Charles,

I corresponded with Tom off-list over the past couple of
days about this and did a lot of testing.  In my case it
turned out that I had checked "Show Tooltips for Panel 1
Buttons", but had forgotten to do the same for Panel 2.
Checking both made the problem go away.  I wonder if you
had the same issue.

Tom tells me that this is now fixed in svn.

Regards,

Geoff