Re: Crash, when disable pane2 toolbar, and then reenable it

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:08:04 -0500

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:08:09 +0300
Alexander Orlov <alxorlov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have found a bug in emelfm2. It crashes, when I do the following:
>
> 1. Enter to the settings, and disable panel2 toolbar. Press "apply".
> 2. Reenable panel2 toolbar... and it segfaults.
>
> And after that it allways segfaults on start, until I delete config files.
>
> gdb backtrace says nothing usefull.

Sofar I can't reproduce that behaviour.

Alex, can you provide any other useful context?
e.g.
difference between config files pre- and post-change ?
toolbar in default location (container) ?
both panes have same configuration ?
other file-pane hidden or shown ?
toolbar "folded" into 2 lines ?
any non-default items in the toolbar ?
problem also happens after "ok" press then re-open config dialog?