Re: Compilatin failing on recent versions

  • From: Geoff <capsthorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:34:21 +0000

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:22:17 -0500

<snip>

> Almost certainly.
>
> I guess this means your gcc has the honour of being
> elder-statesman in the emelFM2 community ...
>
> svn code now has a couple of updates that should deal
> with the matter.

Thanks Tom.  I also need to install svn .. which I will do
tomorrow since it is getting late here.  Another task is to
run a current gcc side by side with my antique (I have
compiled 4.1.1 this evening).  According to the FAQ all
will be well so long as I install to a different target
directory ........ I think I will back up my system before
I hit "make install" ;)

Geoff