Re: 0.8.0 --config=/root/.emelfm2

  • From: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:33:00 -0700

Thank you Tom

Sorry I couldn't do the fix myself. It took me a while to just find where
in src/config/e2_cl_option.c (before the svn change around line 334) to make
the hard
coded dir change of     e2_cl_options.config_dir = "/root/.emelfm2";
and figured I was over my head - especially for submitting a patch - but now I
can study
your svn changes

I've been with you since 0.1.2 (mandrake rpm) and this has been my only linux
filemanager since.
It is a wonderful file manager/project.

Any chance for a freenode #emelfm2 channel?

Sincerely,

lists@xxxxxxxxxx