[emelfm] emeLM

  • From: Johannes Hausensteiner <johau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 23:32:13 +0200

Hi there!

I have been using emelFM now for years (together with BlackBox
window manager). I am working on a native Win32 port. I ran into
big troubles with non-us characters under GTK 1.3 under Win32,
which is supposed to be the equivalent to GTK 1.2 under *nix. So
I decided to port to GTK 2. Many things work now exept for left
clicking in the file view panes and typing in text boxes. The
project layed down for more than a year now. Recently I saw emelFM2
but I was rather disappointed. It lost the simple and clear buttons
etc. Today I ran into your site - great!
Maybe we can concentrate our efforts...
Oh, yes, one question: what is the elm patch?

Best regards,

Johannes