[emelfm] elm2 opened

  • From: Florian Zähringer <flo.zaehringer@xxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:44:27 +0200

Hi folks!

Don't get too excited over the subject of this email ;-)

It's only two small changes but I hope to find the time for some more the
coming week.
My plan is to do some pre-releases for elm2 and you guys test it :)

For now I adjusted the debian/ subfolder to work with current debian testing
and unstable and I added the year in the date fields.
Next thing will be Martinxo's patch and maybe some easy things from the
suggestion list. _If_ I find the time.

The website has now a "testing section" where you can follow developments for
elm2 until the final release:
http://elm.emelfm2.net/emelfm/emelfm.html

and feel free to grap the new source at
http://elm.emelfm2.net/emelfm/src/emelfm_0.9.2-elm2.tar.gz

I also fixed the website to point to the right sources of elm1 again.

Cheers,
-- Florian