[emelfm] Re: New guy.

  • From: Florian Zähringer <flo.zaehringer@xxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:25:34 +0100

Hi,

welcome to our little community.

I set this mailing list up for the few emelfm users around the world to gather
and exchange.
Since it runs quite stable there hasn't been going on much lately plus I just
don't have the time anymore to really care about a project. So if you are a
programmer and want to have a look at the code. Be my guest.
You using the -elm release?

For the beginning I can give you pointers and I think we had a thread about
feature requests. You should be able to finde them in the archive.

And I'm pretty sure a few in this list are happy to help as a testers :)

About installation: I think its all in the INSTALL file. Or you can build a
debian package.

So welcome again and best wishes,
-- Florian