[em2.src.ku] Nantawat Romroeng is out of the office.

  • From: Nantawat_Romroeng@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <em2.src.ku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:01:44 +0700

I will be out of the office starting  30/12/2010 and will not return until
05/01/2011.

Confidentiality Notice

This communication and the information it contains:-
(a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no
other person(s) or organisation(s).
(b) May be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law. Unauthorised
use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact us immediately by email at
Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx