[ell-i-idbm-2014] Re: Meeting next Wednesday afternoon?

  • From: Laurila Anssi <anssi.laurila@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 08:31:40 +0000

Yes,

We are still available? Would 13.00 be OK for you?

Anssi

Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx<mailto:temmi@xxxxxx>> kirjoitti 2.2.2015 kello 9.21:

This wednesday 4.2. afternoon? Sure. Last wednesday was one-off event I could
not cancel.

Also, sorry about responding so slowly to this. Hopefully people still have the
slot free for taking.

 - t

On 29.1.2015, at 11:34, Laurila Anssi
<anssi.laurila@xxxxxxxx<mailto:anssi.laurila@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Teemu and Eero,

Would you time to meet Wednesday afternoon?

Anssi

Eero Hakala <eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx>> kirjoitti
23.1.2015 kello 14.58:

OUNOU, then we must seek for some other free time slot!

-eero-

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:05 PM, Teemu Hakala
<temmi@xxxxxx<mailto:temmi@xxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi

No, not really. I'm allocated at that time. I have empty slots but I'm reserved
on 28.1. from 12:00 onwards.

You go ahead and have the meeting, I'll be happy with receiving some notes of
it and can arrange seeing Daniel and the studend group if necessary by any
party.

 - t

On 22.1.2015, at 17:13, Eero Hakala
<eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Would it be around 14.00? I have some free time, Teemu?

-eero-

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Laurila Anssi
<anssi.laurila@xxxxxxxx<mailto:anssi.laurila@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi all,

We had our feedback session with Daniel about the report and general stuff
yesterday. We came to the conclusion that we would like to meet you next week
to discuss it further with you. The only time we found suitable for all, would
be Wednesday afternoon. Would this be suitable for you?

BR,
Anssi