[ell-i-idbm-2014] Final delivery / IDBM Industryproject

  • From: König Julia <julia.konig@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 22:34:52 +0000

Hello Teemu, hello Eero,

thank you again for bringing the light installation to the exhibition! It made
our stand more lively and people seemed to be very interested in ELL-i.

You can find the final delivery package by following this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwnddep6okznt21/Final%20Delivery%20ELL-i_IDBM.zip?dl=0
Please download the documents until 31st of May since we will empty the dropbox
then.

The last 8 months have been a very interesting time for us and we learned a lot
from the project with ELL-i – thank you!
We hope the project was also beneficial for you and are curious to see the
implementation of the new website in the end of this year.

Best,
Julia, Hai, Yebyul, Anssi