[ell-i-idbm-2014] ELL-i goes IndieGoGo with RasPoE

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 10:11:11 +0300

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/raspoe-raspberry-pi-poe-shield/

So, if you like or have friends who like Raspberry Pi computers, check this out.

This pretty much means we're not doing any changed to our website until the
campaign is over. We're starting a forum with Buddypress and bbPress to another
site and then later on merging that with the future site upgrade. Should you
want to get intimate with Wordpress, this would be a good moment. Before that
I'd like to ask you which theme for WP suits the idbm-designed site best if
parameters are that it's a premium theme and has to support Buddypress and
bbPress?

Other than that, thank you very much for the site design on both visual and
conceptual levels as well as the whole experience on having you with us :)

- t