[ell-i-developers] Re: SPI working

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:45:00 +0100

> > With that as base, I am proceeding to generate the library for the
> Ethernet Controller in the library folder, as I expect that to be the right
> place.
>
> Please go ahead.  We'll see then if we integrate that to the CoAP library
> (see the WIP coap implementation) or have it as a separate library.  Please
> don't name it as "Ethernet", however, as that is the Arduino Ethernet
> (really TCP and UDP) library.

Dear All.

I have uploaded the first very initial, workin, incomplete version of the
enc28j60 library that uses the new SPI API. It is still not tested or
optimized, but already uses the SPI API for the initialization part.

https://github.com/supramaterial/Runtime/commit/519bb42c269e0acc17de667b8120478589bb83f8

I just worked on the initialization part, as the packet part still needs to
be aligned with the new CoAP library that Pekka is working on.

Have a very nice weekend.

BR, Ivan Raul