[ell-i-developers] Runtime master updated

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:22:05 +0300

I just updated the master branch in the Runtime repository:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/commit/80eb09c830e02f5fec2d8bc84da4fd8b3878c633

This version has been tested by Jose and others on real hardware.  Thanks for
those!

This version now includes the new SPI drivers, and is tested on Ellduino,
STM32F4discovery, and STM32F334nucleo.

The big new thing is that emulator is now a shared library and works with the
Robot Framework.

My next personal focus is to refactor the Ethernet drivers and IP/UDP/CoAP
stack to a proper set of Arduino libraries.  I will continue this work on the
feature-encX24J600-wip branch.

From my point of view, with some further testing we could release this as
Version 0.1, as it is relatively well tested.  Of course, lots of features are
still missing, but those features that are there seem to work well.

It would be good if someone would check whether this works with the new
versions Arduino IDE.

--Pekka