[ell-i-developers] Re: Problem with Array Initialization

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 03:59:42 +0100

Hi

> I think you want to have a reference there, not a copy:
>
>   const SPIClass & spi_;

And you (Pekka) were completely right, with that the problem of the array
initialization was solved. Very interesting topic BTW.

I encountered a problem with the linking order of the libraries
(link<https://github.com/supramaterial/Runtime/blob/temp-enc-cpp-library/stm32/make/libs_inc.mk#L13>).
In summary, the enc28j60 library should be provided to the linker command
before the SPI library in order to define the "spi_master_begin" and
"spi_master_begin" functions.

Is that the "right" way to do it, or is there some method that does not
rely on the order of the arguments for the linker command? The quick
internet search points out that, from the gnu documentation
(link<http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Link-Options.html>),
the order matters. But just asking if there is some other method.

Thanks in advance for the comments.

BR, Ivan