[ell-i-developers] Re: PWM working for TIM2

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:24:56 +0200

Is the setting of the alternate functions:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Arduino/blob/ell-i/hardware/ell-i/stm32/variants/ellduino_stm32f051/stm32f051_init.c#L321

Serial sets them in begin routine, but there is not initialization part for
analogWrite. The timer is activated, but it can't access the pins.

With Warm Regards, Ivan Raul