[ell-i-developers] Re: Hard fault handler

  • From: jigsaw <jigsaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:42:43 +0300

Considering that I'm not familiar with SWD, and there's not much time left
before hackathon, I will start with GDB stub over serial, providing a very
limited scope of features, namely registers info and stack dumping.
Backtrace may be available as well, but before it is committed I have to go
over ARM arch, which I haven't played for a couple of years.
I can use my own mbed-M0 with breadboard to code some prototype.

BTW, I have a feeling that a sophisticated GDB-over-serial is able to
provide all functions that SWD can provide. Is that correct?