[ell-i-developers] Re: FYI: ENCx24J600 driver ; SPI testing

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 17:23:58 +0300

Hello all,

Preliminary version of SPI test cases are now working with emulator through
runtime. It took quit long for me to figure out multiple definition rule,
right order of dependencies in makefile and also how to merge spi library
compilation into Runtime/make/app.mk.

@Pekka
I made little changes in the runtime coding with regard to testing and
compatibility with library scripts. It would be good to go through these
changes together, may be after your summer holidays. I will inform you till
Monday about SPI testing (after thorough testing).

BR,
Asif.

--

*With Best Regards,Asif Sardar.+358 43 8265795*