[ell-i-developers] FYI: ENCx24J600 driver ; SPI testing

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: Otso Jousimaa <otso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 12:43:27 +0300

Otso,

FYI: I've started writing the ENCx24J600 driver.  Looks simple and
straightforward, just work.  I'll make it separate from the ENC28J60 driver, as
it will most probably be smaller (smaller flash footprint) than the ENC28J60
driver, if done right.

My current estimate is that I'll have first version ready by Monday or Tuesday.
 It may or may not be complete, but in any case should be good enough for
testing on Wednesday.  As usual, I will most probably run out of time before
we'll get it fully tested, though....

Asif,

What's the situation with SPI library test cases?  Do we have any yet?

--Pekka