[ell-i-announce] Welcome to the ell-i-announce mailing list

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:01:38 +0300

Dear recipient,

I have added your e-mail address to the ell-i-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing
list.  This is a moderated, announcement-only mailing list for occasional
announcements concerning the Ell-i co-operative.  Our plan is to send at most
one message per month to this list on the average.

If you do *not* want our announcements, you can unsubscribe by sending email to
ell-i-announce-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field or
by
visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ell-i-announce

If you want to unsubscribe and have any trouble, please don't hesitate to
e-mail directly to me, and I'll unsubscribe you manually.

--Pekka Nikander