[ell-i-announce] Ell-i news: DEL-i enclosure for SBCs launched at IndieGoGo

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:06:42 +0300

Dear Recipient,

Ell-i has launched it first ever IndieGoGo campaign, promoting our designer
Jukka Korpihete's DEL-i enclosure for single board computers:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/del-i-design-enclosure-for-your-hardware

Please help us and spread the word to the world!

We would also be very grateful if you found the enclosure interesting enough so
that you could consider pre-ordering one from the campaign.  In any case, if
you have any questions about the case or campaign, please do open a question or
make comments at the IndieGoGo website.

Ell-i arranged a very successful bare metal hackathon on May 28-30.  The
results were superb, and we are hoping to see many of them highlighted at the
Ell-i blog in the future.  While we ellivists are currently quite busy with
trying to get our SW and HW released and running our IndieGoGo campaign, Teemu
wrote a short blurb about the hackathon into our blog:

http://ell-i.org/2014/06/06/what-the-8-happened/

If you are wondering why you got this message, you have shown interest towards
the Ell-i co-operative in the past, and therefore I have added you to this
mailing list.  If you don't want announcements about Ell-i, please let me know
and I will remove you from this list.

--Pekka Nikander