[elky] update 2

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: tedkoller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, martford@xxxxxxx, joegee59@xxxxxxxxx, Hotroddad1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:21:17 EDT

Hey guys, we still have a buyer, survived his home inspection. This buyer
is a real poker player. Me thinks he told the inspector to find something so
he  could use it as leverage. They were digging around for two hours.
 On our other inspection it took 35 minutes and we got flying colors.  He
did produce a small list of items to be addressed. Nothing I can't handle for
 about 400.oo
   Then came the poker move, the buyer says he could take care of  all of
this stuff for 1000.oo Of course in order to move things along. Well, I  know
he wants to move in as soon as possible. So I say no, I'll correct these
things but I need some time.
     I saw it coming and had a better hand, plus I had  the house.
 After he thought a bit he knocked 80% of the list off, to move things
along.
  Ya see he wants to lock in with a bank before the rate goes up  again.
Can't do that until he signs the contract. Actually, ya can but Maybe he
doesn't know that.
     I'm doing OK in spite of it being a buyer's  market. We shall see what
tomorrow brings. So far I have anticipated his moves,  maybe he has an ace
up his sleeve.
-Staten Island Frank-