[elky] Re: update:

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 16:09:42 -0600

Merry Christmas well was yesterday but...

      72* and sunny here. Sitting out back in shorts and t-shirt. After
patching a hole that a squirrel made in the gable last night....  Course
it's going to be 30* at around midnight according to the weather guy.

        As for panels. Got my new main panel installed in a new wall in the
garage. Built a box so I have access to run wire to the attic and under the
house much easier than if it were in the garage wall. Have it set up as a
sub panel using the old feed for the range. That way all the new circuits
go to it then when I can I'll move the main feed wires to that panel and
get rid of the old panel.
           Would like to upgrade to a 320 amp meter base as its set up to
feed two 200 amp panels directly from it. Easier than running the shop as a
sub panel.

                Robert Adams