[elky] update

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 06:53:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi guys, I have an update on my cable company's high speed  service.
Today I received the monthly bill for the new up graded service, from 15 at
 40.oo to 30 at 39.oo. Sorta a no brainer. Well, the bill says 59.99
...........  why am I not surprised. So... I call them, explain, and she says
that
this is  the way it is, and there were no specials at that time.........
yata yata  yata..... This is where the New Yorker in me Kicked in. I said
really? Told her  I want my old service back at 40.oo She said no can do
because
it was a deal and  now was dropped. Ya see where this is going, so I start
yelling and  ranting, and I want to speak to someone that has the authority
to fix it. I'm on  hold for a long time. Probably waiting for me to hang up.
         She comes back, says the  manager is busy, but told her to give me
it at 39.oo, well look at that, yet  another example of the squeakiest gear
gets the most oil.
     I know it was only 20.oo but if ya give them an  inch.......

Smokey Mt Frank