[elky] Re: update

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:56:42 -0800

nothing wrong withs cows, Frank.  They don't tend to be around all that long.
Then the Man with the Truck comes and puts 'em in the freezer.  We told our
realtor if the street had a center line, we weren't interested. It's out there,
you'll find it.

Merry Christmas to both of you.

Mary

  LOL Thanks, Roger Roger, that's a big 10-4.  We gave our realtor the day off
, it's Christmas eve. We did a few drive by's to see if it was worth going back
with him but no good, one had a street from hell, the other was next to a field
of cows. D'OH ..............