[elky] Re: storm

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:26:32 -0700

as a general rule, when you see shore birds inland it's because they have evacuated before some weather.

I remember when the eye passed over us, it suddenly got clear, the wind and rain stopped, the sun came out and the birds were singing. Lasted about 1/2 an hour, then just as fast, it dropped 20 to 30 degrees and went back to wind and rain.

Birds may be going to the mattresses....

Mary
It is unearthly quiet here. To quiet. I saw flocks of birds leaving the area yesterday. No birds were singing this morning. I think they all left
What does it mean?
Smokey Mt Frank