[elky] Re: no tire kickers yet for Clustertruck :)

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 11:07:13 -0700

ah, but you forget Brian - you can fit 5 across in one of the big ones.

Kinda like the old Caddy torpedo backs when we were teens - at least 10 could fit easily.

Mary

Sorry in advance ....

Chevelles have room for the kids and... When you and your buddy are out crusing, there's room for those girlies that ask for a ride in your hot rod!

Of course, there is also the latter.... ;-) Kindof why a motorcycle has sounded like a good idea- just me myself and I