[elky] Re: manuf'd home disposal

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:01:27 -0800

It was a nice single wide, not a trailer, but a manufactured home, sitting on a lot by the shopping center since we lived here. A few weeks ago there was some clearing going on around it and we figured someone was cleaning up the yard. (stuff grows like crazy here and if you're not careful you can lose your house to it). Then that big thing arrived and knocked it down in a couple days. Between the holidays and the rain, I guess they are waiting to finish cleaning. Sorry about the oversized pics, I was doing 12 things.

I was actually wandering around town trying to find this church: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=150402210266

and I think I did. Can't be sure because of the changes and additions, but I have to make that pic smaller, too.