[elky] for something entirely different

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 23:15:59 -0700

I've been toying with that Stude Hawk idea in Paint Shop and Illustrator and I've come up with a lotta images and this is one of my favorites:

I started with a photo of a 61 Hawk (same as a 57-60) and did enough to it that I think I can call it "Stewed Hawk."  I removed the front bumper and created an air dam.  Same thing in the rear, but added a diffuser.  I channeled the body 6-8 inches and moved the wheel houses up by that much.  Then I raised the fins by about 6 inches and extended them by about 3.  Added Ferrari wheels and Brembo brakes and we have a real Pro-Touring cruiser.  It might need a cowl induction hood to make room for the Weber carb bodies housing EFI on the Caddy motor, but that wouldn't be hard to add.

Not bored...just easily sidetracked.

I just resized it for printing and we'll see if it makes a nice 8x10