[elky] Re: fan

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:46:06 EDT

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/27/2009 12:43:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We decided its because he's patient  enough to work the walk and he's a
pretty good right  fielder.

That's true

But, of late, his hitting is  non-existant.  Like to see Damon earn his fat
paycheck, too.  I  think Joe needs to rotate those young kids he's got on
the bench a little more  with the Getting Old team.

Didja watch the Phillies mop the  floor with the Dodgers?  They're gonna be
tough.

No, I haven't seen them at all. But I wish we were playing the  Dodgers. I
would have loved to see Joe Torre looking across at his old Yankee  team.
 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Joe_Torre_2008.jpg)

I don't know why Swisher is still in the line  up.