[elky] Re: el Rock :-)

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:34:05 -0500

Thanks, and you know that's what I was thinking too= I don't really care for
the plastic front end, but I don't know enough really to know what it is, If
its rare, its worth something- but if its aftermarket plastic stuff- its
worthless.  Just picking your brains.  I need a truck or trailer again and
have been looking but not finding what I want- don't really want a truck
daily driver, need the mileage.

Sold my brother in law my little trailer and wish I hadn't- going to get it
to borrow it is a pain, so I'll probably bet getting another soon.

I don't understand the 5 gallon part he has written- oh well.  The small
block in the chevelle would work nicely in there.  Would be a good excuse to
add some value to the car and put a big block where its deserved.(though no
complaints about whats inthere- it's a cruiser and does just fine J