[elky] Re: bumper jacks

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:05:34 -0700

Yes. Dan was very happy to have it a couple months ago when he returned to the jeep in a parking garage at a hospital to a dead battery. He liked the guys little jump starter he picked up one at Harbor Freight on the way home.

Mary

AAA card is worth its weight in gold (even if it doesn't weigh much.) I don't wanna be caught without one...ever.

On 7/19/2011 12:15 PM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
No, Sprint didn't come with a jack. BUT I think I know why - Sprint weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 lbs and all you get is a cheesy bumper jack. Kinda like the bear in the front yard and the .22, ya know? I figure when the time comes he'll get a serious jack to go with his AAA card, new shoes and can of Fix-a-Flat.

Good luck with the AC.  You'll be needing that.