[elky] Re: Wed through Sunday with Mom

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:53:43 -0700

well, Happy New Kitty.  "Mino"?

You might want to keep that lawn wet down and be thinking about defensible space around the house. in your place I would be worried about wildfire. (Not that I don't worry anyway, but...)

the Columbia River is above flood stage but no one is dumb enough to live along it so it's just flooding some walking trails and park land. Interesting to see it so high, though.

combination of lotsa rain and melting snow.   Still cool and damp here.

mary
Thanks guys. She was 8 and we did what we could and she just wasn't comfortable anymore.

Looks like we are going to end up with another kitten as well. A calico. Will take pics tomorrow. She gets along with the other cats so should be Ok. Gotta give everyone flea baths tomorrow night again too.

We're doing better now except for the weather now. Been in the 100s every day for over a week and the last two days has been 104 as the other day it was 106. The grass is crunching under foot and no relief in sight till fall unless we are lucky and a hurricane comes our way.