[elky] Re: Visit from Iowans - Monte Head replacement

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:45:21 -0400

Awesome progress.

Regarding the battle scars, I was catching up on car shows and saw one
of the presenters caught a wire from a wire wheel in his eye (!).  He
was wearing eye protection but the wire came up between the goggles
and his face.  Took 2 hours in the emergency room with devices (no one
wants used on their eye) to get it out, but he still has sight.

I have a full face shield... makes me think I should wear it any time
I'm using power tools...