[elky] Re: Trip

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:43:25 -0500

Well, I mistyped before.  I keep it at 78 but goofed and bumped it down to
76 - supposed to be for a day or two - and forgot and left it for almost
two weeks.  The bill before, from keeping it at 78, was for over 1000 KWh,
so I can just hardly wait to see the bill that's coming.

Well up here 1000 KWH works out to about $140. Course if the AC was more efficient... It's barely running 10 seer right now and dying. WIll get replaced with a 16 seer at the end of the year maybe.. My cost on the complete system is about $3,300.