[elky] Re: To you PC guys

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:29:30 EST

Thanks John

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 12/4/2010 7:57:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  thinking of getting Cindy a real nice computer monitor for Xmas. Hers
is a  really old 17" that was a large one in it's day (9 years ago) but
pretty small  compared to monitors that are only $100 these days.

_http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=
7039035&Sku=E400-2002_
(http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7039035&Sku=E400-2002)

It  may not be great, but it's much larger than what she has, and $100? I
just  picked one. There are hundreds, and you can get a brand you like.

JC

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Mary McCarthy <_printces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

monitors are super cheap,  get  yourself a nice new one.  Take the old one
to goodwill where they  salvage what's valuable in it and enjoy the tax
deduction.  It's not  like you are going to get it fixed anymore.

Mary

Thanks Chris, I looked at what you sent, and it is good info, but I  don't
think it is what I am experiencing.
I'd take a photo but it's to small. I have a line, not a point. It is  not
like Rob said, (end to end) it is 1 inch in the field and does not  touch
the ends. It is vertical but tilted slightly and I can see that the  line is
jagged.  The line is black, could it be the PC itself sending  this image?
Smoky Mt.  Frank