[elky] Re: Speed Week Photos on the server

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 01:43:12 -0400 (EDT)

Great pics, Ray!

One of these years I will be there, too.  I understand Robert was there for a bit, right?

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * CruiseNites_2011_Chi.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Got my pedal to the metal" __ Sheryl Crow __ 'Real Gone'