[elky] Re: Shop day in Saint Charles

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:36:13 -0400

John, almost every Nissan uses the same air filter, K&N has a
replacement: 33-2031-2 filter, it's around $40 and I could order it on
my next stock order.

K&N does not offer a cold air intake for the C70, but they do have a
drop in replacement: 33-2857 which is also around $40.  This filter is
not in stock at my warehouses, so there might be extra time for them
to special order it.

I do not yet have a vinyl cutter, it's on my list.  The font I use for
my logo is a manly font called Kimberly:
http://www.dafont.com/kimberley.font  I slant it 10 degrees for an
italic-like effect.

Chris